· Responsible for the creation and implementation of the dealership’s marketing plan; also maintains routine updates of the marketing plan.
· Conduct market research activities and analysis and establishes data management to improve the dealership’s marketing efforts.
· Coordinate the development and implementation of the dealership’s marketing, advertising, and public relations activities.
· Organize community events for the dealership, such as customer appreciation parties, open houses, motorcycle rides, and charity events
· Develop and manage annual marketing budgets, regularly monitors expenditures, and prepares summary assessments and reports.
· Monitor and analyze marketing promotion results to determine effectiveness of each promotion campaign.
· Attend training sessions to keep current with marketing techniques.